This policy details how data about you is collected, used, and disclosed when you
visit our websites and services (together, "GRELIS") or otherwise interact with
us. If updated, we will revise the date, place notices on GRELIS if a change is
material, and/or obtain your consent as required by law.
- Protecting your privacy is important to GRELIS.
- We do take precautions to prevent unauthorized access to user data.
- We do not share your data with third parties for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in cross-marketing or link-referral programs with other sites.
- We do not employ tracking devices for marketing purposes.
- We do not send you unsolicited communications for marketing purposes.
- We do not engage in affiliate marketing.
- We do provide email proxy & relay to reduce unwanted mail.
- We do link to third party sites - please review their privacy policies.
- We use data to execute our services/combat fraud and abuse inclusive of:
- Data you post on GRELIS, or send us directly or via other sites.
- Credit card data, which is transmitted to payment processors via secure protocol.
- Data you provide (such as email address, name, address, phone, fax, photos.)
- Web log data (such as pages viewed, access times, IP address, HTTP headers.)
- Data collected via cookies (such as keyword searches and "favorites lists.”)
- Data about your devices (such as screen size, DOM local storage, and plugins.)
- Data from 3rd parties (such as phone type, IP-derived general location.)
- Data we store includes:
- Data we retain needed for our business purposes or as long as required by law.
- We make good faith efforts to store data securely, but make no guarantees.
- You may access and update certain data about you by logging into your account.
- Circumstances in which we may disclose user data:
- To vendors and service providers working on our behalf.
- To respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process.
- To protect our rights, property, or safety, or that of our users or the general
- With your consent.
- In relation to a merger, bankruptcy, or sale of assets
to another company.
- In aggregate or summary form, as long as it cannot reasonably be used to identify
International Users. By visiting GRELIS or providing us data, you agree we may
use and disclose data we collect for purposes listed here or as communicated to
you, transmit it outside your resident jurisdiction, and store it on servers in
the United States.